Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. To leave a review please log in to your account.
Winter Vegan – Online Class
As the frosty weather settles in, it’s time to snuggle inside and feast on heart-warming, nourishing dishes. This class features recipes for delicious winter warmers and scrumptious accompaniments that are perfect for cosy nights in.
The delicious recipes you’ll learn to make:
Jerusalem Artichoke, Lemon and Thyme Soup: With zingy lemon, woody thyme and rich earthy artichokes, this soup is guaranteed to warm you up on a cold day.
Chestnut and Butterbean Wellington: A stunning wellington that makes the perfect Sunday dinner centrepiece.
Beetroot and Sweet Potato Hash: This tasty recipe pairs beetroot and rich sweet potato for a colourful twist on traditional potato hash.
Orange and Rosemary Bread and Butter Pudding: You’ll love this delicious sweet treat – we’ve given it a flavoursome boost with orange and rosemary.
Celeriac Topped Lentil Cottage Pie: This hearty cottage pie is the perfect go-to dish for a chilly evening.
How our online classes work
This class features a series of videos, one for each recipe, that you can work through at your own pace. It’s simple to get started. All you need is a kitchen!
You’ll receive bonus material to watch and download including:
- Knife skills: Sharpen up your knife skills as we show you how to master the art of fine chopping and many more useful techniques!
- Cooking terms: From basting to blanching, brush up on your knowledge of a wide variety of cooking terms with this handy guide.
- Winter – what’s in season? Find out what vegetables are in season in winter and how you can make the most of them.
- Tip of the Season – Winter: Learn even more helpful tips for using winter veg in this handy download!
- Bonus recipe video – Vegan Omelette: Omelettes are perfect for a delicious dinner or indulgent lunch. Let Sam show you how to make a delicious vegan version in this bonus video.
For £25, you’ll get six months’ unlimited access to your course’s video content. You will also be able to download and keep the course recipe cards and additional resources.