- 1 large baguette
- 6 Quorn sausages
- 75g closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 12 sun dried tomatoes
- 4 free-range eggs, hardboiled and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- to taste Dijon mustard and coarse ground black pepper.
- Drizzle the mushrooms with the olive oil.
- Cook the sausages and tomatoes under a medium grill for about 5 minutes,then turn and add the sliced mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes (skin-side up).
- Continue cooking until nicely browned.- Layer all the ingredients into the baguette, dress with Dijon mustardand season with black pepper.
- Cut into 4 and serve hot or cold.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?