- 2 medium avocados, peeled and stoned
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 10g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 slices wholemeal or granary sliced bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put the avocado flesh into a small bowl.
- Add the chilli, coriander, lime juice, salt and pepper to the avocado then combine.
- Toast the bread and then drizzle with a little oil.
- Divide the avocado mixture between two and place on the toast before serving.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?