- 4 bananas
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 4 slices oranges, peeled and trimmed with a knife
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Peel the bananas and arrange them on 4 pieces of foil large enough to wrap the bananas comfortably.
- Sprinkle with the citrus juices and sugar and top with an orange slice.
- Wrap the foil in loose parcels and tightly seal the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve the bananas in the foil parcels.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?