- 50g butter (or vegan margarine*)
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 100g rolled or jumbo oats
- 50g ground flaxseed
- 50g dried goji berries or cranberries
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Melt the butter (or margarine*) in a small pan, then add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pack into a small, foil lined loaf tin (approx. 18cm x 10cm) and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crispy on top. Leave to cool for at least ten minutes before removing from the tin. Then wait a further 20 minutes before cutting into eight small bars.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?