- 50g butter (or vegan margarine*)
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 100g rolled or jumbo oats
- 50g ground flaxseed
- 50g dried goji berries or cranberries
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Melt the butter (or margarine*) in a small pan, then add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pack into a small, foil lined loaf tin (approx. 18cm x 10cm) and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crispy on top. Leave to cool for at least ten minutes before removing from the tin. Then wait a further 20 minutes before cutting into eight small bars.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?