- Salt or sugar, to line glass rims
- 12 ice cubes
- 500ml cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 blood orange or pink grapefruit
- 6 tsp rosehip cordial
- 6 shots vodka, chilled
- Wet the rim of your serving glass and dip in either salt or sugar.
- Place 3 ice cubes in each glass and top up with cranberry juice.
- Using a sharp knife remove the outer skin or the fruit and slice horizontally. Place a slice of fruit in each glass and add 1 ½ tsp of rosehip cordial in the centre of the fruit.
- Finally add 1 ½ shots of vodka to each glass.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?