- 1 litre of sparkling water
- 50ml elderflower cordial
- Ice cubes
- 100g raspberries
- 1 orange peeled and sliced
- Pour the water and elderflower cordial into a jug. Add lots of ice.
- Crush the raspberries through a sieve to collect the juice. Discard the seeds.
- Add the raspberry juice and mix well.
- Finally add the orange and serve.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?