- 1 litre of sparkling water
- 50ml elderflower cordial
- Ice cubes
- 100g raspberries
- 1 orange peeled and sliced
- Pour the water and elderflower cordial into a jug. Add lots of ice.
- Crush the raspberries through a sieve to collect the juice. Discard the seeds.
- Add the raspberry juice and mix well.
- Finally add the orange and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?