- 50g vegetable/soya margarine
- 175g digestive biscuits
- 275g Soya ‘cream cheese’ eg. Tofutti Creamy Original
- ½ lemon, grated rind & juice
- 50g icing sugar
- Thin slices of lemon to decorate
- For the base: Melt the margarine in a large saucepan, crush the biscuits then add to the pan.
- Mix thoroughly then using the back of a spoon press into a lined, greased 8” flan tin. Refrigerate.
- For the topping: Put the soya ‘cheese’ into a bowl with the lemon juice, rind and icing sugar.Stir vigorously and spoon onto the chilled base.
- Decorate with lemon slices and chill for a further ½ hour. Carefully remove flan case then indulge!
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?