- 300g self raising flour
- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- 100 ml olive oil
- 200g cherry tomoatoes, finely chopped
- 100g mature Cheddar vegetarian cheese, finely grated
- 250 ml full fat milk or soya milk
- 2 medium free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to gas mark 5 / 190°C.
- Sieve the flour and curry powder into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes then remove and place on a cooling rack.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?