- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 25g fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 50g kale, stalks removed and sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetarian Italian-style hard cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 olive oil
- 400g gnocchi
- Place the pine nuts into a small frying pan and cook over a gentle heat, stirring from time to time, until evenly browned.
- Make the pesto by placing the garlic, parsley, kale, pine nuts, cheese and lemon zest in a small bowl then season with the pepper to taste. Stir in the olive oil and lemon juice and set aside.
- Cook the gnocchi to the pack instructions, then drain well.
- Put the gnocchi in a serving bowl, add the pesto, stir through and serve.
Nutrition per serving