- 100g cucumber, seeds removed and chopped into small chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 50g spinach, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 10g fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, halved, stoned and cut into cubes
- 6 olives black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 120g feta cheese
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl and combine with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper then divide the salad between two bowls and sprinkle each with feta cheese.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?