- 100g cucumber, seeds removed and chopped into small chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 50g spinach, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 10g fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, halved, stoned and cut into cubes
- 6 olives black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 120g feta cheese
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl and combine with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper then divide the salad between two bowls and sprinkle each with feta cheese.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?