For the salad
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and cubed
- 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, sliced thinly into half rings
- 250g mixed green salad leaves
- 1 fresh ripe mango
- 1 large red onion
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together, pour over salad and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?