- 800ml water
- 1 sheet nori (seaweed), sliced into strips
- 3 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 large spring onions, finely sliced
- 200g firm tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 reduced sodium light soy sauce (optional)
- Boil the water in a medium-sized saucepan and add the nori. Turn the heat down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the miso paste in a small dish with a little hot water and whisk with a fork. Add the miso paste to the saucepan along with the spring onion and tofu. Simmer gently for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls or mugs and season with a little soy sauce if you like.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?