- 1 small can pineapple rings
- 6 vegetarian glacé cherries
- 110g butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 110g self-raising flour
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Grease a small oven proof dish with a little butter.
- Cream the butter, sugar and eggs together in a bowl, then slowly mix in the flour.
- Line the base of the dish with the pineapple and place a cherry in each ring.
- Pour the mix over the pineapple and bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- When cooked carefully run a knife round the edge of the cake and turn out.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?