- 300g portobello mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 60g vegetarian halloumi
- 120g store-bought rocket and watercress salad
- 1 tbsp store-bought salad dressing
- 200g wholemeal or granary baguette
- Preheat the grill to medium/high.
- Place the mushrooms on a grill tray, skin side down, brush with oil, season with pepper and grill for 5 minutes.
- Put a slice of halloumi on top of each mushroom and grill for another 5 minutes until the cheese has browned and crisped on top
- Arrange the mushrooms on the plate with the rocket salad and spoon a little salad dressing over each.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?