- 285g regular firm tofu
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g onion, finely diced
- ½ small red pepper, finely diced
- 1 small small carrot, grated
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp shoyu
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Drain the tofu and mash it, or crumble by hand. Heat the oil and sauté the vegetables until soft.
- Add the crumbled tofu and sufficient turmeric to give an attractive colour. Season with shoyu and pepper to taste. Serve hot. Yummy!
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?