- 75g vegetarian cream cheese
- 3 tsp dried chives
- 2 x 25cm tortilla wraps
- 1 x 400g can kidney beans, drained
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Using a fork, mix the cream cheese and chives together in the small bowl. Place the two tortilla wraps side by side on a flat surface. Spread the cream cheese and chive mixture on the two tortillas, dividing the mixture evenly.
- Pour the kidney beans into a sieve and rinse well. Transfer the beans to the medium mixing bowl and slightly mash them with the remaining five ingredients.
- Again dividing evenly, spread this mixture on top of the cream cheese and chives, leaving a gap of approximately 2cm at the top end of each wrap.
- Roll the tortilla in a sausage shape, starting from the bottom and rolling toward the gap at the top.
- Wrap each tortilla in cling film, twisting the ends of the film tightly.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and then remove the cling film and slice into 6 or 7 even rounds.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?