- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp fine breadcrumbs
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- A pinch cumin powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas mark 7.
- Place the oil in a bowl and toss the potatoes in it.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, spices and thyme together, then sprinkle the mixture on to the potatoes.
- Toss the potatoes around again to ensure an even spicy coating.
- Place potato wedges on an oven tray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?