- 4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp fine breadcrumbs
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- A pinch cumin powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- Heat the oven to 220°C/gas mark 7.
- Place the oil in a bowl and toss the potatoes in it.
- Mix breadcrumbs, spices and herbs together and sprinkle on to the potatoes.
- Toss the potatoes around again to ensure an even spicy coating.
- Place potatoes on an oven tray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?