- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp fine breadcrumbs
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- A pinch cumin powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- Heat oven to 220°C / gas mark 7.
- Wash potatoes and carefully slice them into wedges.
- Place the oil into a small container and toss the potatoes in it.
- Mix breadcrumbs, spices and herbs together and sprinkle onto the potatoes.
- Toss the potatoes around again to ensure an even spicy coating.
- Place potatoes on an oven tray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?