- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 3 tbsp sundried tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- 15g basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the lemon zest and juice with the tomato puree and ground almonds to form a thick paste.
- Chop the basil and stir in.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?