- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 3 tbsp sundried tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- 15g basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the lemon zest and juice with the tomato puree and ground almonds to form a thick paste.
- Chop the basil and stir in.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?