- 120g quick-cook egg noodles
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely sliced
- 100g Quorn pieces
- 100g chestnut mushrooms, finely sliced
- 100g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium light soy sauce
- 1/2 medium lime
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then add the onions, ginger, garlic and carrots and cook for two minutes.
- Add the Quorn and mushrooms, followed by the sprouts, then cook until the sprouts have wilted.
- Transfer the Quorn mixture to a large bowl and set aside.
- Return the wok to the heat, add the soy sauce and the drained noodles, and stir.
- Return the Quorn mixture to the wok, toss well with the noodles for one minute to heat through, then take off the heat.
- Divide the the stir-fry into two bowls and serve with a squeeze of lime juice.
Nutrition per serving