Our Covid-19 safety measures – children’s classes
The wellbeing of our cookery school students and staff is extremely important to us. We have the following safety measures in place for all of our cookery classes to keep you as safe as possible:
- We will be keeping up with our regular cleaning.
- We will have extra cleaning in between sessions, focusing on touch-points such as taps and handles.
- Our kitchens will be well-ventilated.
- We will be maintaining our great handwashing hygiene standards.
Before you attend:
- Please do not attend if your child shows any of the main symptoms of Covid-19 on the day of the class.
- If your child has tested positive for Covid-19 up to 10 days before your class, we will happily transfer your booking without charge.
- We will be taking the temperatures of all staff and students on arrival.
If you have any questions at all about our Covid-19 measures, please email email@example.com.