For the Filling
- 225g cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and de-pithed
- 225g raspberries
- 25g caster sugar
for the topping
- 100g ground almonds
- 50g museli
- 50g vegetable margarine
- 25g demerara sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4
- To make the nutty topping, mix the ground almonds and muesli together, rub in the margarine and stir in the sugar.
- Layer the apples in an ovenproof dish. Cut the oranges across the grain to make circles and place on top of the apples. Top with the raspberries and sprinkle over the sugar.
- Spoon the nutty topping evenly over the fruit and bake in the pre-heated oven for 40-50 mins.