- 50g brown rice
- 50g iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 large spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ x 200g can sweetcorn, drained
- ½ small red chilli, finely sliced
- 10g coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large wholemeal wraps
- 1 x 215g can refried beans
- 1 small avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 30g vegetarian Cheddar cheese, grated
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add the brown rice to the pan and cook for about 20 minutes until tender. Drain and then run under cold water to cool.
- To make the salad filling, put the lettuce, spring onion, tomato, sweetcorn, chilli, coriander, lime juice and salt in a bowl and combine well.
- Lay the wraps out flat and spread with the refried beans then sprinkle with the cooked rice.
- Place the avocado slices on top of the refried beans and rice and then add the salad.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and then roll and cut each burrito in half to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?