- 1/2 medium apple, grated
- 100g rolled oats
- 120ml cloudy apple juice
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 3 heaped tbsp low-fat plain natural
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 large banana
- 40g frozen berries, defrosted
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Combine the apple with the oats in a bowl.
- Add apple juice, lime juice, yogurt and cinnamon to the bowl and mix until all the oats are covered.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
Stir and add more yogurt if too thick. Serve with banana, berries ands seeds.
Note: this keeps for 2 days in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?