for the Compote
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 200g ready to eat prunes, sliced
- 30g sultanas
- 200ml apple juice
for the Yoghurt mixture
- 50g blueberries or blackberries (reserve a few for the topping)
- 200g zero fat Greek yoghurt (or soya yoghurt for vegan option*)
for the Topping
- 75g oats
- 50g hazelnuts, chopped
- Pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon
- Place the compote ingredients into a large pan and gently simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fold the blueberries into the yoghurt and set aside.
- Place the oats, nuts and nutmeg or cinnamon into a non-stick pan. Gently heat for five minutes, stirring from time to time.
- To serve, share out the fruit into four dishes, add a little yogurt then top with the oat mixture and the reserved blueberries.
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?