Suitable for Freezing
- 100g Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 100g vegan cream cheese
- ½ small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 scant tsp vegan horseradish
- To taste salt and pepper
- 3 toast triangles per person
- A little dressed leaf salad (include some red leaf for colour)
- A little grated radish or a sprinkle of red paprika
- Steam the sprouts until soft. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a food processor, blend Brussels sprouts with garlic. Add remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth.
- Place in fridge for 30-45 minutes before serving.
- Shape either into 1 dessertspoon oval per person or three teaspoon size ovals per person. Plate individually with a little dressed salad and 3 toast triangles per plate topped with a small amount of grated radish or sprinkles of red paprika.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?