- 1 x 210g can canned butter beans, drained with liquid reserved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ground black pepper, Pinch of
- 2 tortilla wraps
- A few drops Tabasco
- 100g spinach leaves
- 6 medium sun-dried tomatoes
- Blend the butter beans with a little of their reserved liquid to make a thick, creamy purée.
- Stir the garlic through the puréed beans with the lemon juice and black pepper.
- Spread the bean mixture over the wraps then add a few drops of hot sauce to taste.
- Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes then roll, slicing each wrap in half diagonally before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?