Sun-dried tomatoes are rich in lycopene which is an antioxidant often associated with men’s health.
- 1 x 210g can canned butter beans drained with liquid reserved
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ground black pepper Pinch of
- 2 tortilla wraps
- A few drops Tabasco sauce
- 100g spinach leaves
- 6 medium sun-dried tomatoes
- Blend the butter beans with a little of their reserved liquid to make a thick, creamy purée.
- Stir the garlic through the puréed beans with the lemon juice and black pepper.
- Spread the bean mixture over the wraps then add a few drops of hot sauce to taste.
- Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes then roll, slicing each wrap in half diagonally before serving.