- 1 x 210g can canned butter beans, drained with liquid reserved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ground black pepper, Pinch of
- 2 tortilla wraps
- A few drops Tabasco
- 100g spinach leaves
- 6 medium sun-dried tomatoes
- Blend the butter beans with a little of their reserved liquid to make a thick, creamy purée.
- Stir the garlic through the puréed beans with the lemon juice and black pepper.
- Spread the bean mixture over the wraps then add a few drops of hot sauce to taste.
- Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes then roll, slicing each wrap in half diagonally before serving.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?