- 200g potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large courgette, finely sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 large free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/gas mark 5.
- Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes, then drain and dry thoroughly.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan and saute the courgette and onion for 10 minutes until golden.
- Add the garlic and potatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Line an 18cm ceramic flan dish with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl lightly beat the eggs with the parsley and paprika, season if desired. Mix in the courgette mixture and turn into the lined flan dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then lift out using the baking parchment then cut into wedges or cubes. Can be served hot or cold.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?