For the dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
For the salad
- 100g of your favourite salad leaves (we like lamb’s lettuce, rocket or chicory)
- 160g Cauldron marinated tofu pieces
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 pear, cored and diced
- 1 carrot, cut into ribbons or fine strips
- ¼ red onion, sliced very thinly
- 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthways, watery centre discarded, peeled into ribbons
- 50g mixed seeds (such as pumpkin or sunflower)
- 50g mixed nuts (such as cashews or peanuts), roughly chopped
- A few fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- To make the salad dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together using a fork. Whisk again just before serving.
- To serve, divide the leaves between four plates, top with the tofu and add the rest of the salad ingredients, finishing with the seeds and nuts.
- Just before serving, drizzle a little dressing over each salad and scatter with the coriander.
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?