- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium potato peeled and very finely cubed
- 450g leeks washed and chopped
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 50g vegan soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the potato until tender. Add the leeks and sweat with the lid on for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Put the vegan soft cheese with garlic and herbs into a bowl. Add a few spoons of soup and blend together with a fork to make a thick, creamy consistency. Stir into the hot soup and season to taste.