For the wraps
- 1 iceberg lettuce, washed and large leaves removed and kept
For the filling
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 180g lentil sprout mix
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 large avocado, peeled, stoned and cut into thin strips
- 1 large mango, peeled, stoned and cut into thin strips
For the dressing
- 100g low-fat natural yogurt
- 15g tahini
- 2 tsp lime juice
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- ½ inch piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Heat the coconut oil in a small pan over a medium heat and add the onion. Gently cook the onion for about 5 minutes until it is soft, then turn off the heat.
- Add the lentil sprouts to the pan and combine with the onion.
- Make the dressing by placing all the dressing ingredients in a bowl with 2 tsp of water and whisking together.
- Start to build the wraps by laying out the lettuce leaves. First add the lentil sprouts followed by the carrot, avocado and mango, then top each wrap with a little dressing.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?