- 4 whole fresh sweetcorn cobs
- A little maple syrup
- Chilli sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter or olive oil
- Place the sweetcorn into a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain. This will speed up the cooking process and help prevent the sweetcorn drying out.
- Place directly onto your barbeque grill. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, turning from time to time.
- Mix the maple syrup and chilli sauce together, then season. Brush each cob with the mixture and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve with a little butter or olive oil.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?