Baby marrow is better known as courgette and is one of the easiest to grow vegetables. This is a fast an easy, yet delicious side dish to use up your veg.
- 1000g baby marrow sliced into rounds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 lemon zest only
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 20g flat leaf parsley chopped
- cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 50ml soya yogurt
- Briefly fry the garlic in olive oil for about 30 seconds before adding the lemon zest, chilli flakes and salt.
- Now add the courgettes and fry until beginning to soften.
- Add the flat leaf parsley and cracked black pepper and continue to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with a freshing soya yogurt on the side.