- 3 large oranges, peeled and segmented
- 3 ruby grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 4 large ripe passion fruit
- 1/2 tsp ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Pinch caster sugar
- 6 mint leaves, sliced into fine ribbons (to garnish)
- Share out the fruit into four dishes or glasses.
- Remove the pips by straining the passion fruit through a sieve to get approximately 1 ½ tbsp juice. Mix this well with the other dressing ingredients and drizzle over the fruit. Garnish with mint ribbons.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?