- 1 small ripe melon, cut into 2.5cm cube
- 200g ice
- 750ml sparkling rose wine
- 1000ml pink grapefruit juice
- 1000ml fizzy lemonade
- Icing sugar, optional
- Put the melon cubes in a large jug or punch bowl with the ice.
- Pour over the wine, juice and lemonade and stir gently.
- Sweeten to taste with the icing sugar if necessary.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?