- 1 medium cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 25g sultanas
- 40g vegetarian Wensleydale cheese, crumbled
- 60g seedless red grapes
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds
- 10g fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the oven to 200°C / gas mark 6.
- Put the cauliflower into a bowl and toss with 2 tsp of the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Spread on an oven tray and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once or twice, until nicely browned. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix the remaining oil with the vinegar and mustard, Add the sultanas and leave to soak while the cauliflower is cooking.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl with the cheese and grapes and toss together with the sultana dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts, seeds and parsley then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?