For the pie base
- 110g dairy free margarine
- 250g plain flour
- 80g sugar
- 1 egg (*or egg substitute)
For the cookie filling
- 2 eggs (*or egg substitute)
- 65g plain flour
- 115g sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 70g dairy free margarine, softened
- 150g dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160ºC/gas mark 3.
- For the base: crumb together the margarine and flour then add the sugar and mix in the egg*. Roll out the mixture and put into pie dish.
- For the filling: beat the eggs* in large mixing bowl, until foamy.
- Beat in the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar and, finally, margarine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and spoon the mixture into the pie base.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition per serving