- 100g prunes, pitted
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw cacao or cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 whole almonds
- Place the prunes in a bowl of boiling water and leave to soak for 20 minutes until soft.
- Drain the prunes and place in a food processor along with the ground almonds, cacao powder and pinch of salt.
- Blitz the mixture until it resembles a soft dough then remove from the processor.
- Divide the mixture into four. Break each whole almond in two and place each half almond into each truffle and roll into balls.
- Dust with a little cacao powder and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?