Raw cacao and cocoa powder are very rich sources of minerals, which makes these tasty treats not only delicious but also good for you.
- 100g prunes pitted
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 ½ tbsp raw cacao or cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 whole almonds
- Place the prunes in a bowl of boiling water and leave to soak for 20 minutes until soft.
- Drain the prunes and place in a food processor along with the ground almonds, cacao powder and pinch of salt.
- Blitz the mixture until it resembles a soft dough then remove from the processor.
- Divide the mixture into four. Break each whole almond in two and place each half almond into each truffle and roll into balls.
- Dust with a little cacao powder and serve.