- 400g new potatoes
- 300g green beans
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 jar artichokes, drained (reserve the oil for the dressing)
- 1 red pepper
- 75g watercress
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 200g tomatoes
- Boil the potatoes. After 15 minutes cooking add the beans and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Drain, then add most of the garlic, lemon zest, half the lemon juice and the soy sauce. Place a lid over the pan and allow the flavours to develop.
- Create a dressing with the remaining garlic, a splash of oil (from the jar of artichokes) and the rest of the lemon juice.
- Assemble your hearty salad with the warm potato mixture in the centre and the remaining ingredients built up around the outside.
- Finally, drizzle your dressing over the salad.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?