- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 courgettes, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp tamari
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil, add the onion and sauté, then add the garlic, coriander, garam masala and cumin and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add the courgettes and carrots and sauté until tender.
- Add the mustard powder and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the tamari, season to taste, and allow to cool slightly, before pureeing in a food processor or blender.
- Serve hot with sun-dried tomato ciabatta.
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?