- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 courgettes, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp tamari
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil, add the onion and sauté, then add the garlic, coriander, garam masala and cumin and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add the courgettes and carrots and sauté until tender.
- Add the mustard powder and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the tamari, season to taste, and allow to cool slightly, before pureeing in a food processor or blender.
- Serve hot with sun-dried tomato ciabatta.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?