- 450g cooked long grain brown rice
- 100g red cabbage, grated
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 25g sultanas
- 25g cashew nut pieces
- 50ml tahini
- 50ml yogurt or soya yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine the rice with the red cabbage, green pepper, carrot, sultanas and cashew nuts.
- Combine the tahini, yoghurt and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
Nutrition per serving
As a charity, we can’t continue the work we do without you. Our recipe catalogue offers thousands of tasty, nutritious meals; helping new veggies find their feet and giving inspiration to those stuck in a culinary rut. Commissioning high quality, on-trend recipes is costly, however we’re committed to keeping this service free and available to everyone. Will you donate £3/month to ensure this happens?