- 450g cooked long grain brown rice
- 100g red cabbage, grated
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 25g sultanas
- 25g cashew nut pieces
- 50ml tahini
- 50ml yogurt or soya yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine the rice with the red cabbage, green pepper, carrot, sultanas and cashew nuts.
- Combine the tahini, yoghurt and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?