Benefits of Trademarks for business
Our trademarks are so much more than symbols.
Our trademarks encourage consumers to choose your products when they’re shopping.
All figures are from YouGov Plc March 2023. Total sample size was 2036 vegetarians and vegan adults.
of veggie and vegan consumers would prefer to buy a product with a Vegetarian Society Approved trademark.
would prefer to see our accreditation symbol on product packaging, rather than reading through an ingredient list.
over three quarters of vegetarians and vegans actively look for a Vegetarian Society Approved trademark on product packaging
We offer a promotional boost for new clients. We’ll help you reach a huge veggie and vegan audience, raising your plant-powered profile
In your first year of accreditation, we guarantee:
- ✓ 1 x post on our thriving social channels A combined reach of over 400K followers across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- ✓ 1 x competition feature on our website You provide and send the prize, we ‘ll take care of the rest, including promotion across our socials and newsletter
- ✓ Promotion at our events Find exhibitions expensive? We attend many and will aim to showcase your approved products on our stand at least once during the year
- ✓ 1 x mention in the Vegetarian Society’s email newsletter We’ll tell tens of thousands of subscribers about your products
Recognised worldwide, our trademarks have been trusted by shoppers and supermarkets for over 50 years. 84% of veggie and vegan consumers surveyed trust a Vegetarian Society Approved trademark more than a manufacturer’s own vegetarian or vegan symbol.
A listing on our website and access to incredible marketing, PR and networking opportunities, showcasing your products far and wide. Plus, read more about our promotional boost for new clients below.
We check your ingredients and processes, giving you peace of mind they are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We use our years of expertise to help in any way we can. Whether it’s assisting with product development, making connections with supermarkets or introducing you to our other clients for collaboration.
– Amy Bellchambers, Senior Marketing Manager, HIGGIDY
“Having the Vegetarian Society accreditation is hugely important to our brand. We’ve worked with the Vegetarian Society for many years and developed a strong relationship with their fantastic team. Beyond just accreditation, the marketing opportunities that they’ve been able to offer us have been extremely useful and we’re looking forward to continuing to work together. ”
– Claire Brewster, Founder of The Vegan Wellness Co
“It was vital to us as a new brand to ensure that our products were accredited Vegan by The Vegetarian Society, as we emerged into the market of Vegan Wellness. The instantly recognisable trademarks give our customers a confidence, which I don’t believe could be conveyed by any other accreditation. We look forward to growing our brand by working alongside The Vegetarian Society for many years to come.”