For the Sticky Cider Glaze
- 440ml good quality vegan cider
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white caster sugar
- 11/2 tbsp English mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Traybake
- 500g mini baby new potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole garlic bulbs, tops cut off to expose the cloves
- 6 vegan sausages, left whole or cut into halves
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 150g Tenderstem broccoli
- 2 red apples, cut into wedges
For the dipping sauce
- 100g vegan hollandaise sauce
- 2 tbsp gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 1 tsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- A handful flat-leaf parsley and torn basil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- In a large bowl, add all the sticky cider glaze ingredients and whisk together thoroughly.
- In a 30cm x 40cm deep-sided roasting tray, add the potatoes and coat them with the olive oil. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the garlic, sausages and red onion. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the glaze and Tenderstem and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Add the apple wedges and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- To make the dipping sauce: In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix together. Transfer the sauce to a ramekin and set aside.
- Once the traybake is cooked, take it out of the oven. Put the ramekin of dipping sauce in the corner of the tray and garnish with parsley leaves and torn basil.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?