For the flatbreads
- 125ml full fat Greek yogurt
- 125g plain flour, plus extra for rolling
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
For the pizza topping
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100g vegetarian mozzarella cheese, grated
- 100g vegetarian Cheddar cheese, grated
- 400g mixed-colour cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 10 pitted green olives, sliced
- red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 60g mixed baby salad leaves
For the basil garlic butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 120g unsalted butter, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Small bunch basil, finely chopped
- Small bunch parsley, finely chopped
For the cashew sauce
- 120g cashews, soaked for 15 mins in hot water
- ¼ tsp onion salt
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 150ml vegetable stock, cold
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- First make the flatbread pizza bases. Place the Greek yogurt, flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Mix together using your hands until all of the ingredients are combined. It should only take a minute or two. You want a thick, slightly sticky dough. Add a little more Greek yogurt if it's too dry.
- Place the dough on a lightly-floured surface. Cut into 3 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, then roll flat into rectangular shapes approx. 3 to 4mm thick.
- Place the 3 pizzas on a large baking tray that has been lined with baking parchment.
- Next make the basil garlic butter by placing the garlic and butter into a small pan and heating together on a low heat until all of the butter has just melted. Stir in the salt, but don't add the basil yet. Turn off the heat.
- Brush approx 1 tbsp of the garlic butter onto each flatbread, then sprinkle the oregano onto the flat breads.
- Divide the mozzarella and Cheddar between the 3 flatbreads, sprinkling all over, and place in the oven for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix the basil and parsley into the garlic butter and put to one side.
- Make the cashew sauce by adding all of the cashew sauce ingredients to a food processor and blending together until smooth. Add a little water or extra stock if it's too thick.
- Remove the flatbreads from the oven and top with the sliced tomatoes, sliced olives, baby salad leaves and red onion slices. Drizzle with the garlic basil butter (you can reheat in the microwaves or a pan for a few seconds if the butter has started to solidify) and the cashew sauce, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?