5 ways Vegetarian Society Accreditation could benefit your business
If you want to give your veggie and vegan products a boost, displaying a Vegetarian Society Approved trademark symbol can really help. If what you sell is suitable for vegetarians or vegans, chances are we can trademark it! From food to clothing to cleaning products (and everything in between.)
Here’s five huge benefits you’ll get as a Vegetarian Society Approved trademark client
- Your products will appeal more to consumers Plant-based customers prefer to buy products which have Vegetarian Society Approved accreditation. 77% of veggies and vegans surveyed actively look for our trademark on product packaging and 62% would rather buy a product with our trademark.
- A huge promotional boost Our social channels have an audience of over 400K followers, and we’ll tell them about your products! We can also feature you in our newletter, which is sent to tens of thousands of subscribers
- Customer trust Our trademark has been trusted by shoppers and supermarkets for over 50 years. In fact, 84% of veggie and vegan consumers surveyed trust a Vegetarian Society Approved trademark more than a manufacturer’s own vegetarian or vegan symbol.*
- Promotion at events Find exhibitions expensive? We attend many every year and can showcase your products on our stand through taste testing and goody bags. It’s a great way of getting your products infront of new customers, without the costs of attending the event yourself.
- Expert support We use our years of expertise to help in any way we can. Whether it’s assisting with product development, making connections with supermarkets or introducing you to our other clients for collaboration.
“Having the Vegetarian Society accreditation is hugely important to our brand. We’ve worked with the Vegetarian Society for many years and developed a strong relationship with their fantastic team. Beyond just accreditation, the marketing opportunities that they’ve been able to offer us have been extremely useful and we’re looking forward to continuing to work together.”
Interested? Find out more about Accreditation
*All figures are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 2036 vegetarians and vegan adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between 21st – 27th March 2023. The survey was carried out online.